For The Fly Fishers

great vid. I'm not a fly fisher yet, but I can see doing more of that as the bones get less excited about hiking!

Vic Harder said:
great vid. I'm not a fly fisher yet, but I can see doing more of that as the bones get less excited about hiking!
Many times it takes lots of hiking to get to the spots I prefer. :)

Great video. Great fish really liked the Grayling.
What weight rod was he using?
Oh I'm so envious.
Maybe Yellowstone May/June to get my fishing in.
Thanks for the video. As a side bar,watched several Todd Snider music videos attached after.
Computers so much fun.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Great video. Great fish really liked the Grayling.
What weight rod was he using?
Oh I'm so envious.
Maybe Yellowstone May/June to get my fishing in.
Thanks for the video. As a side bar,watched several Todd Snider music videos attached after.
Computers so much fun.
Frank
Probably a 5 or 6 wt rod. In most shots i noticed that he was fishing with a rod with out a fighting butt. The angler is Brian O'Keefe, an amazing angler!

What a blast....!!!!!... !!! Thanks for posting Ski. Made my day relaxing from jet lag. I can almost feel the pull on the line.

Not much I'd rather do than be on the water with fly rod in hand....

Started trout stream fly fishin' 50+ years ago...

But now severely addicted to saltwater fly fishin'.

2019-08-28-06-56-06.jpg

No fish in the image...
I have hundreds, if not thousands of fly fishin' pics over the past 5 decades. Not too many fish get me excited enough to take a picture these days, unless caught by a youngster or friend.

But sunrises, I'll stop in a nano-second to capture the light.

Sunrise one day last August on my way to my favorite redfish wading flat in Cape Romain NWR.

2trout said:
Probably a 5 or 6 wt rod. In most shots i noticed that he was fishing with a rod with out a fighting butt. The angler is Brian O'Keefe, an amazing angler!
I think I’ve met Brian over on the Blitzen. If it’s the same guy, he’s also a photographer.

That was some mighty fine fishin’ right there...
‘I think I’ll pick up a couple of mice to try with maybe a 6 weight?

smlobx said:
That was some mighty fine fishin’ right there...
‘I think I’ll pick up a couple of mice to try with maybe a 6 weight?
I’m thinking an 8 weight to handle that much fly on the end of the line.

Back
Top Bottom