Ford F-150 and Hawk Camper for sale in North Carolina

Stan@FourWheel

If anyone is looking for a used truck (or, better yet, a used F-150 with a Four Wheel Camper on it [only lightly used, carefully driven and meticulously maintained, by a persnickety watercolorist]), this is one is for sale in North Carolina (East Coast).

They have ordered a 2018 F-150 Lariat and a new Four Wheel Camper, so their used truck & camper is up for sale.

2010 Four Wheel Camper Hawk pop-up camper, #6443HC. Installed by Four Wheel Camper in 10/25/2010. Camper has never been off of the 2010 F-150. It is clean and well maintained, inside and out.

The camper has the Roll Over Couch floor plan.

The lower factory seating cushions are in place. The original foam mattress was replaced after several years with Therm-a-Rest Ultra camping mattresses, which are much more comfortable.
Original equipment includes:
20-gallon water tank
2 - 10 pound Propane tanks
LED interior lighting
Furnace and thermostat
sink and water pump
2-burner propane Stove
Fantastic Fan
Screen door
rear wall steps
rear spot lights (the original lights were replaced with a pair of 1000 lumen LED lights 2 years ago)

The camper was delivered with a single AGM auxiliary battery. We have since replaced that with dual AGM auxiliary batteries.
An 85-watt solar panel was installed at the Woodland, CA factory in November 2010
The Arctic Pack (which, I believe is now called the Thermal Pack) was added in 2011

The 1.9 L Dometic three-way refrigerator was replaced with a Dometic CR-65 2-way compressor refrigerator 09/16/2014
Eternal Lifts were added to the camper by B.P. O’Neil in 05/2017

We’ve enjoyed our Four Wheel Camper so much that we recently ordered a 2017 Hawk to install on our 2018 F-150. The 2010 Hawk and the F-150 are both in excellent condition. We would like to sell them together but both are for sale and can be purchased separately. Installation of the camper on the buyers truck will be the buyer’s responsibility.

Selling Price for Four Wheel Camper: $13,750.00

The 2010 F-150 in a chrome package F-150 XLT 4 x 4 with 90,487 miles on its odometer.

F-150 information
XLT Super Cab
Chrome Package
White Exterior, Tan cloth interior
5.4L V8
Six-speed Electronic Transmission
4 wheel drive
Front and rear skid plates
Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
Monroe HD rear shocks

New tires: (Michelin) purchased at 64,383
Last oil change: 90,423
Last tire rotation: 90,423

All service records are available.

Selling Price for F-150: $17,600.00

Additional photos of Four Wheel Camper and/or F-150 furnished upon request.

Joel

North Carolina

rambling.obhf@gmail.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 236
Since we have a new Hawk on order (it now appears that it will not be delivered before December) and a 2018 F-150 on order that we hope will arrive before the camper, we will delay selling the Four Wheel Camper and/or the F-150 until we have a better picture of our delivery time frame.

If you are still interested in buying a Four Wheel in November or December, and no one has committed to purchasing the truck/camper combination before then, I would be happy to let you know when the camper is on the market.

If there is someone out there looking for a well cared for combination, this is it.

I have just begun looking for a used Hawk camper for my '97 Ford F-250 pickup. Can you provide me with more information about the camper? (I'd be interested in your truck too, but buying both a camper and truck may be financially imprudent for me at this time.)

Let me know when and if camper is still for sale...
I would be interested in November purchase

THX

Looks like our new truck will be delivered next week. Even if it's delivered this week, I'm not ready to pick it up.

We are ready to sell the truck and camper or the truck or camper. If any one is interested, please get in touch.

Joel Deutsch, OBHF
828-320-0496
Post Office Box 365
Lincolnton, NC 28093
rambling.obhf@gmail.com

joel-deutsch.pixels.com

Is there a space for a porta potti.......
Are jacks included ..
is there an outdoor shower

Yes. We purchased a cassette toilet with the camper, but I never used it and my wife found it unsatisfactory. The space where it fit under the bench seat near the door is now used as a storage cubby. A five gallon bucket with some kitty litter and a real toilet seat will serve your (emergency) needs much better IMHO.

Jacks are not included. The camper has never been off of the F-150.

No outdoor shower, but I can explain to you how to bathe well using a 32 ounce yogurt Cup, some warm water and a face cloth. (That's probably enough of an explanation. No video or stills are available...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom