Ford Will Never Go BK

chnlisle

Post Master
Salty if this doesn't raise your spirits and make your heart go pitty pat nothing will. Time to start clearing out some space up there for your new toys. And Cat diesels to boot. None of that IH crap.

Attachments

• altonf650xuv---2.jpg
    altonf650xuv---2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 276
  • deberti.jpg
    deberti.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 296
sweet:thumb: and the got a kitty under the hood,even better. now just need to win the lottery:p

Salty if this doesn't raise your spirits and make your heart go pitty pat nothing will. Time to start clearing out some space up there for your new toys. And Cat diesels to boot. None of that IH crap.

My spirits are fine, my computer finally died and right now it's not high on the list, I may have met my match with this Kimo ****, I don't feel too bad yet, but I'm dead tired all the time, it almost feels like my arms and legs are made out of lead, I really don't want any new toys, I just want to get through this so I can fish again, that's all I want now. All those big Fords have Cat. Power, but they don't make a big deal out of it, however Catapillar is no longer going to produce over the road engines, they say it's not worth the investment to meet the new emission regs. We're be around, so be careful what you say about me.

Hang in there Salty, and know you’re in our thoughts. With your constitution and attitude you’ll get through the chemo OK...Stay positive and don’t let it get you down. We’re rootin’ for you.

Bob

Hang in there Salty, and know you’re in our thoughts. With your constitution and attitude you’ll get through the chemo OK...Stay positive and don’t let it get you down. We’re rootin’ for you.

Bob

The last on the subject, I have a very positive attitude, when I was diagnoised with Lymphoma, I really couldn't really believe it, so thats what that pain in my neck was all about. I have a very good chance to prolong my life, but now I'm in a place with some very sick kids, kids that are 10yrs. old or younger, some very ill, these kids are amazing, they all have good attitudes they all fight harder than I can, they don't complain, they don't ask why this is happening to them, they are my true heros, and they are the ones you should keep in your thoughts, many of them will be helped, some sadly won't, no matter what I've had a very good life for the most part, some of these kids will be cheated out of life, and for me that's the hardest part of this whole experience. Say a prayer for them.

Jon
I am keeping nothing but good thoughts about you so yo better not do something stupid to piss me off. I hate this news and feeling of helplessness. You know if you need anything you just have to ask but knowing you that aint gonna happen. It's no big deal to jump in the FIAT and be there in a day. Just say the word.

Kudos to you for the positive attitude, fisherman. Such a stance will take you far and will be your best defense against this enemy.

we're pullin' for ya!

mtn

My spirits are fine, my computer finally died and right now it's not high on the list, I may have met my match with this Kimo ****, I don't feel too bad yet, but I'm dead tired all the time, it almost feels like my arms and legs are made out of lead, I really don't want any new toys, I just want to get through this so I can fish again, that's all I want now. All those big Fords have Cat. Power, but they don't make a big deal out of it, however Catapillar is no longer going to produce over the road engines, they say it's not worth the investment to meet the new emission regs. We're be around, so be careful what you say about me.

Jon

Hang in their buddy, I know you can beat this BS. Also I have been trying to send you a pm but it is not going through ?? :(. Will have to talk to the Dog and see whats up.

marc

Back
Top Bottom