Forum rules and presentations.

Welcome aboard.

Good question. Can't say I've ever read any of them, I just followed along and went with the flow. We're really a fairly easy group and when in doubt ask DD.

Welcome aboard.

Good question. Can't say I've ever read any of them, I just followed along and went with the flow. We're really a fairly easy group and when in doubt ask DD.

Thanks DLN!

By the way... if the "nick" you use is the initials of your name, our name should be similar... my name is Daniel Lisboa Neves. :LOL:

Welcome to the forum. Lot's of great info and advice here. I suggest try the search function if you have camper questions since most topics have been discussed. It sure has been helpful to me. Trip reports with photos are always welcome. DD has added advocacy & stewardship to the forums also.

Thanks for welcoming, people!

I know that both the site and the forum deals with issues relating to western North American country, like trips, photos, etc...

As I live in a different nation, and the trips I do are from another region, my question concerns whether or not I can post photos and reports on sections of the forum.

I have many photos of the trips we do in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile and would love to share with everyone to know a little of the beauties of our region.

Welcome!

What kind of camper do you have?

I have a homemade camper on a 1998 4.0 V6 Ford Ranger. Myself and a friend spent a year assembling the camper and I've been using it constantly traveling through South America.

P1080244.jpg

P1100262.jpg

P1100260-1.jpg

An interesting feature of my truck (and should not be very common in the United States) is that it is bi-fuel, using both gasoline and pressurized natural gas.

This is very practical as well as increasing the fuel autonomy and the cost becomes much cheaper.

I know that both the site and the forum deals with issues relating to western North American country, like trips, photos, etc...

As I live in a different nation, and the trips I do are from another region, my question concerns whether or not I can post photos and reports on sections of the forum.

I have many photos of the trips we do in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile and would love to share with everyone to know a little of the beauties of our region.

Yeah that would be great! Maybe you could even convince a few of us to join you for a trip down there :)

First, welcome to the forum.

Second, with your custom built camper and unique camping experiences, I look forward to any trip reports and pictures you may post. I have a feeling you will fit in very well here.

Yeah that would be great! Maybe you could even convince a few of us to join you for a trip down there :)

First, welcome to the forum.

Second, with your custom built camper and unique camping experiences, I look forward to any trip reports and pictures you may post. I have a feeling you will fit in very well here.

Applause.gif

Heck yeah, it's folks like you who clue the rest of us in to other places to perhaps see one day ourselves.

Heck yeah, it's folks like you who clue the rest of us in to other places to perhaps see one day ourselves.

well said, pods8!

One of the things that excites me here on this site, beyond of course the passion for trucks and campers, relates to environmental preservation, the commitment to nature and life... the way of life toward the wild nature.

I often see people spending their time in big cities, eating poorly, sleeping poorly, living poorly... people that live only to work, spend money and watch their lives pass before a TV, when in fact there is a whole world of beauty beyond the limits of urban centers.

I always liked most of the outdoor life, than the closure of centers malls... the walls of concrete and iron that oppress people.

I found that here in this forum ... there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of people who think like me and chose to live their lives in contact with nature.

Preserve nature and enjoy what it offers... Thats to me is a religion ... is to find God!

I believe I'm in the right place.

One of the things that excites me here on this site, beyond of course the passion for trucks and campers, relates to environmental preservation, the commitment to nature and life... the way of life toward the wild nature.

I often see people spending their time in big cities, eating poorly, sleeping poorly, living poorly... people that live only to work, spend money and watch their lives pass before a TV, when in fact there is a whole world of beauty beyond the limits of urban centers.

I always liked most of the outdoor life, than the closure of centers malls... the walls of concrete and iron that oppress people.

I found that here in this forum ... there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of people who think like me and chose to live their lives in contact with nature.

Preserve nature and enjoy what it offers... Thats to me is a religion ... is to find God!

Well said !

I believe you are in the right place, too. Is English your native language? From your posts, you have a more poetic grasp on English than I do, and it is my native language.

I believe you are in the right place, too. Is English your native language? From your posts, you have a more poetic grasp on English than I do, and it is my native language.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is called "Google Translator"... the miracle of language problems!

Actually, I think it's the Latin way of writing and thinking... I just put the phrase in the order of agreement as it is written in Portuguese and Google does its job...

What happens is that the way to write and think of the English language (except Shakespeare) is more concise and direct... We latin like to extend more ... often speak so much that it seems that thought is going in circles... :D

Back
Top Bottom