Found My Pictures

dawgspit

I bought my grandby late last summer for a job I had working out of town. When I bought it I didn't know really what I had bought or how lucky I was...I was just looking for something to fit my truck.

Attachments

• DSC00012a.jpg
    DSC00012a.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0235a.jpg
    IMG_0235a.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0237a.jpg
    IMG_0237a.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 424
where's the dog?

I was looking at the last picture and thinking "cute family"....but where's the dog??:D

Love those redheaded girl children!

Spit,

We've got the older version of those redheaded girl children and it's been a great run! Hope you have as much luck with them as we have :thumb:

That's a great PU/Camper setup too! Do you know what year your Grandby is? Did you have to do any mods before it fit your truck??

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting the pics!
'birds

Thanks evryone for the warm welcome "kind" words. We try to enjoy the girls as much as we can at this age while they are eager to do it!
The camper is pretty decent overall. Heater, cooktop and propane fridge all work really well. Previous owner chose some horrible print for couch cushions upholstery, and the bottom of the overhang needs replaced sometime soon. I did manage to put a new floor in and install a stereo system. Priorities right? I'll take some pics inside soon.
Someone asked about the modification to make it fit newer trucks, I'll take some pictures of that too. This is one the best tax write-offs I've had!:thumb:

Thanks evryone for the warm welcome "kind" words. We try to enjoy the girls as much as we can at this age while they are eager to do it!

You're welcome!

Good plan to enjoy getting the kids out while you can. I asked Darling Daughter (nearly 21 now) the other day what kept her from getting "off track" like so many of the kids she grew up with and one of the three things she mentioned was that outdoor kids seem like they usually don't have as many problems.

She and co-workers are headed out this evening hiking to a local USFS cabin for the night.:thumb:

...Someone asked about the modification to make it fit newer trucks, I'll take some pictures of that too...
That was me...I'll look forward to the pics!

Happy Trails!
'birds

Back
Top Bottom