Four wheel camper / 4x4 dodge 3/4 ton - $7000 (El dorado. )

billharr

Nice package deal
http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/rvs/4488377785.html

Package deal ... 2000 four wheel pop up camper . King bed , propane heater , ice box , arctic package , awning , sink , storage closet , table , water storage , toilet , in great
condition ! 95 dodge 3/4 4x4 long bed reg cab 138k . Runs great current smog , has goose neck
hid-a-ball , class V hitch , air bags , break controller ....... Ready to tow your rig . Call or text ... 530four0nine2757

00909_5uPrBwApquO_600x450.jpg

Just make sure you check out the tranny on them Dodge's that's one of the weak links in that chain!

I've talked to the guy. In a very serendipitous moment, not only does he live very close to where I was born, I live in the same city that his parents and rest of his family lives!

I don't know, this seems like it's just what we were looking for...

Mr. Vertical - I'll definitely check that tranny out. Worst case I'll have it rebuilt or changed out if it's bad, but with this price I'll have the money saved and left over so that that is a possiblity.

Am I jumping the gun here, is this too good to be true?!

Good ones do not last. I looked for months for my first Hawk and it looked like I would have to buy new when I retired. Got lucky and found one, bought it when I looked at it.

billharr said:
Good ones do not last.
x2
When I found my Hawk it was only a few hours drive and a great price. I almost hesitated, but I'm glad I didn't.
Go look, and you will know if it works for you.

That is a great package for the right person. If you want to separate the truck and camper pm me. I already have 2 space trucks and don't need a third Lol

rystjohn said:
I'm in the process of lining things up to fly out and get it. The only concern I have is that that v10 only gets 10mpg...
Keeping the cost in perspective I sold my 2002 Hawk with a short cabover for $7500 several have sold for more. You are buying a camper and getting a free truck. If the truck does not work out, keep the camper and trade the truck for something what you want.

I agree with Bill and Riz. We sold our '03 for over $9k. The price is reasonable for the camper alone. Good for you if you got this deal.

Back
Top Bottom