Four Wheel Camper of Bozeman, MT - Grand Opening and Open House - July 7th and 8th

Chadx

Advanced Member
I didn't see this announced in the forum, so thought I'd post up. Four Wheel Camper Jackson Hole (and Boise) have opened the Four Wheel Camper of Bozeman a while back and are now planning their Grand Opening and Open House for this Friday July 7th and Saturday July 8th.

My wife and I will stop by with our Hawk shell with side dinette/furnace/flush stove and silver spur interior (if anyone wants to take a look at that combo).

Some details from the flyer (which can be found on their website and facebook site)...

---------------------------------------------------------
Grand Opening - July 7th - Noon to 8PM
Join us at MAP Brewing (https://www.mapbrewing.com/contact) from noon until 8PM. Bring your Four Wheel Camper by and we will buy you a beer. Five different campers will be available to view including customers campers and show models.

Open House - July 8th - 10AM to 7PM
Five different campers will be available to view including customers campers and show models. Snacks and beverages provided. Any camper ordered within a week of the open house or grand opening will get a free fantastic fan $295 and free install $495. See you there!
Bozeman MT 59718
---------------------------------------

I'm in Boise and not sure the Boise place is a real showroom, etc. I think it's through Boise Spring Works (?) although a lot of people get their springs from them on this site. I doubt they have any FWC's you can even "visit".

I only mentioned Boise to acknowledge that all three are affiliated and part of Denny's region. It is located at Boise spring works, but one can receive and have a new FWC installed rather than driving to Jackson Hole, so worth mentioning. I think they may typically have one camper there for viewing as well and do ordering, but that might have changed.

In any case, it was nice to receive our Hawk here in Bozeman and happy for the guys to have a presence up this way. We'll be heading to the MAP brewing event after work today and to the open house tomorrow.

Love my old home state Montana. No sales tax and a big sky. Too bad that free beer is 800 miles away.

..and a good time was had by all. Congrats Denny and Steve on two great get togethers and the official Bozeman presence. And fun meeting other local owners and future ownwers.

Back
Top Bottom