Four Wheel Camper Tacoma Internal Mount Brackets

surfskiav

Hello All,

I have recently sold my FWC to someone who already had bed mounts. I have these bed mounts that work for a Toyota Tacoma both the 5ft, and an additional bracket for the 6ft tacoma. (3 in total). I have no more use for these and looking to clean out the garage. These are a couple hundred dollars brand new, and I had to get the bracket for the 5ft bed custom made which cost a few hundred dollars. Brackets are in good condition, but I no longer have the turn buckles. Looking to get rid of these, make me an offer. Thanks!

Heres a pic

Attachments

• Brackets.jpg
    Brackets.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 111
rushkaleo said:
Hi, do you still have these? I am very interested!
Considering that the post was from July of 2020, I'm going to guess that the OP no longer has them. If that is the case, let me know. I have the bars for a 5 foot bed (U-shaped and straight bar, 2 total). However, if the OP still has this item, I will not hijack a sale.

Styx2015 said:
Considering that the post was from July of 2020, I'm going to guess that the OP no longer has them. If that is the case, let me know. I have the bars for a 5 foot bed (U-shaped and straight bar, 2 total). However, if the OP still has this item, I will not hijack a sale.
Do these brackets work with a 1st gen tacoma DC?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom