Four Wheel camper

Sonny

Hi,

Would any of you guys know of any Hawk campers in the Vegas area. That I could check out. This would save me a trip to the factory.

Thanks,
Sonny

Don't know about Vegas, but I know of a few in Phoenix and Tucson... You're more than welcome to check mine out if you're ever out this way.

Kyle

If you wanted to take a drive to Death Valley around the 17th of Jan, you'll have a whole bunch of campers to take a look at.

If you wanted to take a drive to Death Valley around the 17th of Jan, you'll have a whole bunch of campers to take a look at.

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply's, I will be going to Tucson in February for the rock show. That would be great to see one of the Hawk campers.

Sonny

Sonny,

PM me and let me know when in February you are going to be down in the Old Pueblo and we can work out a time to get together. Jay or some of the other Tucson WTW members might want to grab a beer or something. Jay and I both have Hawks, Randy and Linda (Capt Coors) have a Finch, OldnSlow has a Hawk Shell, Lawnmowerman has an Eagle... There are a few more in town as well.

Kyle

Back
Top Bottom