Free fridge

goodtimes

Advanced Member
I have the original 3-way fridge out of a 1991 FWC Granby that needs to go away. I never used it, but the previous owner said it worked when he bought it (he also never used it).

I also have the original water tank - it needs a home too. I never used it either, but I didn't see any obvious problems with it when it got tossed in the back yard.

Almost forgot - the original stove top is there too, it's the same price as the other parts. If you take all three, I'll knock 10% off . . .

There might be a few other misc. bits back there too - I don't recall.

Both are located on the southwest side of Tucson, and must be picked up. Sorry, I don't have the time to package or ship these - so if you're local (or passing through) and want them, come get them.

If you feel they're worth it, I take donations of cold beer (willing to share).

Do you know what brand/model # it is?

The fridge is a Dometic - I don't recall the model #.

Stove top & water tank found their way into a dumpster - the fridge is still in the back yard until I clear out the next load of scrap (probably 2 weeks).

If you want it - come get it.

If you want it - come get it.

I want it but I can't come and get it. I'm in the Denver area. Anyone headed this way?

I want it but I can't come and get it. I'm in the Denver area. Anyone headed this way?

If I know it has a home, I don't mind storing it for a few months - I just don't want to keep it if no one wants it.

If I know it has a home, I don't mind storing it for a few months - I just don't want to keep it if no one wants it.

I don't have a scheduled trip south. I still want it but don't hold it for me.

Back
Top Bottom