from alaskan to motorhome

caseboy

we have just purchased a 31 foot motor home. it's old but in mint condition and has all the bells and whistles. my wife can't climb up into the alaskan anymore and grand kids won't fit into the camper. i still love my camper and may keep it for a solo trip or two(if i have permission). i'll continue to follow this group as it has helped me so much over the years. if i decide to give up my alaskan, i'll let you guys know first.

thanks so much for everything,
wes

Attachments

• wander 1.JPG
    wander 1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 135
Wes......I feel your pain....at 70 campers become a stretch...I'm purchasing and refurbishing a few for the kids...I'll get a few years out of them but the kids really love them as I do...I want them to have one each...nice and tight ;)

just the other day...wifee brought up an RV in conversation.....I was shocked...but I must admit..I've been eyeing a couple models that are small enough to pull and launch a boat...but I want a diesel...or even better ...an electric...too much $$$

I just cant imagine sleeping in a king sized bed and taking a shower inside

Congrats on the purchase...don't throw the baby out with the bath water....yet

The one I purchased a few months ago (near you) was exactly the same move...upgrade to RV

Back
Top Bottom