From the Road

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
We've been out for two weeks now, dodging rain as best we can. A different trip for us as we are traveling with a friend with a disability, but rewarding none the less.

At Valley of Fire now. Lots of desert bighorn sheep every day, mostly rams, but ewes and a few lambs.

IMG_0526.JPG

Just an iPhone shot here, but hundreds of telephoto images on the computer.

Mr. Sage, looks like lots of fun! Travel safe and keeping checking in. We'll leave the lights on for you. :)

Have wanted to spend some time there, but always seem to be going somewhere else. Thanks for the post! Have you been over to Gold Butte?

Like Valley of Fire, might have to try and squeeze a visit in this spring. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more photos!

I envy you all... one day soon ... I'll hit the trail!
That is one place I can say I haven't experienced...desert camping
always in the woods
Will get there.
Have fun and post more pic's if you can

Hi Mr Sage
While your there pop over to Overton visit the Lost City Museum . You can head out to the North Shore drive. Head north it will be on your left as you come in to Overton. Sugars a bit father up the road nice eats. South on North shore rd is Rogers Spring really beautiful. You can go all the way to Boulder City on this road. Cool place with rich history.
Need anything let me know
russwork_2000@yahoo.com
Im planning on being in Logandale Thursday nite

Russ

Russ, thanks. We're in Wickenburg tonight. Took the north shore route and saw the sites you mentioned. It will have to wait until next trip.

Back
Top Bottom