Front of camper structure

wanderingMT

Hi all. Newbie here.
Is there a resource for the location of structural members in a FWC Fleet Shell?
I want to mount something to the wall closest to the cab. It's pretty flimsy overall and I want to hit a stud or something else in order to mount the leg plate of a Lagun swing-out table. Thanks!

You can find pics of the structure but unfortunately FWC doesn't give out the exact dimensions.

Super helpful. Thanks!
I've tapped a lot of drywall looking for studs in houses, and those photos pretty much match up. When I get to that point of the build, I will post photos.

Here's a stud sensor that works well in my build. The pic is a mockup detecting an aluminum frame on a portable solar panel behind the standard paneling. Although the camera lens is off slightly, the center notch is directly over the metal edge when the third sensor lights up.

Hope this helps.

Stud_Sensor.jpg

ArcherJim said:
Here's a stud sensor that works well in my build. The pic is a mockup detecting an aluminum frame on a portable solar panel behind the standard paneling. Although the camera lens is off slightly, the center notch is directly over the metal edge when the third sensor lights up.

Hope this helps.

attachicon.gif
Stud_Sensor.jpg
Good information, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for those stud finder photos, Archer Jim.
My stud finder was lighting up when I tried it in the camper but I couldn't make sense of what they were indicating.
I have some aluminum bar and scrap wood, so I can set up a test like yours. That should get me there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom