FS: 2014 Hawk - PRICE DROP $15,000 (Central PA)

fireball

For sale, excellent condition lightly used 2014 Hawk.

Side dinette layout with blue fabric interior, two roof fans, nice Fiamma awning, icebox, sink, stove, propane tanks, outside shower, yakima rack system.

Does NOT have furnace, fridge, or hot water. These things could be easily added by a FWC dealer.

Camper is in excellent condition except for a few rock dings on the front. It spent some time on my Tundra and also on a flat bed trailer, and got the dings from gravel roads when being towed. Inside is clean and tidy, everything works as it should, and exterior is in great shape except for noted dings.

Located in Central PA but willing to consider transport if you are flexible with my schedule.
Thanks!

Ben

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4985.JPG

IMG_4712.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

That's nothing on the dings. Great that you pointed them out, but I'm sure we all have a ding or two... it's inevitable.

Do you have a shot of the cabinets and ice box. I'm not in the market, but it's a big part of what makes your camper unique.

Thanks Bill. I want to be upfront. The camper really is in excellent condition. I like to take good care of my things!

Here are some photos of the cabinetry. All of the wiring is in place and you can even see the vent installed for the heater. I had the folks at Main Line Overland look and they confirmed a fridge install or a heater addition would be very straightforward and simple.

We used the icebox on our first trip to purchase the camper which was in May and were surprised how well it worked! We have an ARB fridge in the Land Cruiser that we use so had no need to add a fridge to the camper. There is a deep storage cubby above the icebox that usually holds a few rolls of extra paper towels and our rain gear.

IMG_4982.JPG

IMG_4987.JPG

Bump!

Heading out to Denver before Christmas and can deliver along the way if a deal is worked out beforehand.

More negotiable on price for a local buyer.

Thanks!

Is this still available? I have a neighbor here in central PA who has been coveting my Fleet.... he has a Tundra..... may be interested.

Still available.

Haven't made my trip out to Denver yet but looking like mid to end of February if anyone along the way wants it.

Sold yet? I am seriously in the market, let me know on post and can send my contact info. Thanks, Ed

New camper is coming soon so it's time to get more serious about selling.

Camper is in Central PA.

Price drop to $16,000.

Let's make a deal!

Hi,

Is this still available and can you email me directly curtis@roadmonkey.net?

thanks
Curtis

Bump!

I am headed up to Bow, NH to Main Line overland sometime b/w now and Memorial Day. Can deliver the camper.

Price drop to $15,000.

Or....$15,500 and I will have MLO install the FWC factory furnace and t-stat.

Back
Top Bottom