FS: 4 Corner jacks + mounts

trasko

Advanced Member
(edit: LOCATION: East Bay, San Francisco, CA area)

I have 4 Rieco Titan corner jacks. I got them directly from ATC about 6 months ago so they are the ones made for FWC / ATCs. I was working on a project and had them mounted for about 1.5 months. I then used them to get the camper off the truck just once and then ended up getting rid of the camper. So... these have seen very little use. Aside from their time mounted on the truck they have been stored in a garage.

Sale also includes a set of brackets made for FWC/ATC campers which includes all the hardware (bolts and large screws). Also included is one "bit" for a drill to use in operating the jacks.

A few conditions:

1) I will split the brackets and jacks only if I don't have interest in them both together;
2) Priority goes to locals who can pick everything up.

I will charge actual shipping if I have to ship them.

Jacks alone: $520
Brackets alone: $50
All-together: $550

As an added bonus if you pick them up from my house I'll buy you a beer and a slice of pizza for helping me avoid packing these guys up!

I prefer PM via the forums but you may also call: 510-214-2048. If you call make sure to leave a message.

i-Tkjztbr-XL.jpg

i-MDcSnh9-XL.jpg

i-pSDFNCL-XL.jpg

How much is your time worth OH ?

:)

When you order your new camper we can sell you the new camper jacks, new brackets, and install them on a new camper for only $ 595.00.

Why would you risk drilling holes in your new camper and spending an extra 4 or 5 hours trying to install the jacks yourself ?

What you are doing with your build and buying parts ahead of time is excellent.

Save $$ when and where you can !

But sometimes it is so much easier and cheaper in the long run just to have us install certain things when we are building the camper for you.

If you had a used camper and wanted to add jacks, then these jacks for sale would be a great way to save some $$ !

Just my 2 cents worth

:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Wish I was local.

Where can I buy the drill crank adapter tool shown in the picture?

http://www.amazon.com/Rieco-Titan-Products-Adapter-Camper/dp/B001Y8L69Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311957951&sr=8-1

That seems awfully expensive... I think I saw it for $19.99 or $29.99 at some random RV site online at one point. Maybe ATC or FWC could hook you up.

What happened? I thought you were well on your way with the restore.

X2. The new lift panels and canvas were in. Cabinets were looking good. And I really liked your floorplan.

What happened? I thought you were well on your way with the restore.
The summary is that I got in over my head. I also had some upheaval in my personal life but that can hardly be blamed for anything. If anything, the camper can be blamed for the personal problems! Haha. I ended up getting rid of the camper on short notice for cheap.

I still have the window you gave me and I intend to pass it on to another FWC owner for free like did to me. In fact, I have several freebies planned. I haven't put them out there yet because I'm in the process of moving for the second time in a few months. I'm just putting these jacks up now because they are worth pretty good money and I could use some of that right now. ;-)

I also have an untouched, brand-new, still-in-the-box replacement fabric from ATC. It is for the short-overhang campers (which was all of them from the early 2000s back to the 70s AFAIK. I'll post that one up later but if anyone is interested send me a PM.

X2. The new lift panels and canvas were in. Cabinets were looking good. And I really liked your floorplan.

You must be thinking of someone else. I hadn't gotten that far nor did I ever have plans made up! Haha. Maybe I'll put an update in one of these days. I'm back to the camper shell for now.

You must be thinking of someone else.

Oops. You're right, I was looking at scheefdog's rebuild. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom