FS - Tacoma brackets and mat, new

campito

Advanced Member
[SIZE=10.5pt]I ordered a new Tacoma, 6' bed, and picked up the brackets and mat in advance since I was at FWC for another reason. I have since decided to keep my 2005 Tundra, so need to sell these.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]These are new, never installed. Price with tax was $433. Sell for $300.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This stuff is really heavy, so pick-up in Bishop, Calif. I am going to Redlands, Calif in mid-July, and could drop off there.[/SIZE]

IMG_9622.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg

IMG_9627.jpeg

Morning, you wouldn’t be coming up Reno or Carson City way anytime soon? I am more than interested and would even come down Bishop way. Thanks

Wu Wei said:
Morning, you wouldn’t be coming up Reno or Carson City way anytime soon? I am more than interested and would even come down Bishop way. Thanks
I will be in Carson late pm June 9 if that's not too late.

If that works, lets take off line, send me a PM

these are still available. I'm in Bishop but will be in Carson, NV June 8, and they could be available in Redlands, CA, mid-July.

Still available. Will reduce price to $225. I was holding these for someone on the forum, but they backed out.

I guess if there is no interest these will make their way to the Bishop dump. Hate to do it but I have no need for them and can't sell them.

Back
Top Bottom