Full set of cushions for full size FWC - Fort Collins, Colorado

lapoudre

Full set of cushions from a 2003 Four Wheel Camper Grandby. Excellent condition, with no stains or worn spots. Also includes a FWC table pedestal (no table, just the pedestal and base.) Perfect for someone building out a shell model of a Grandby, Hawk or Raven (full size models.) The fabric is a nice neutral mid-blue color, very soft and comfortable to lie down on. The foam inside is in great shape, with firm support.

Cushions are as follows (ALL cushions are 4" thick)
- Main bed mattress, 77-1/2" wide x 48-1/2" deep
- "King splits" (used when bed extension is pulled out), 39" wide x 17" deep (2 of these)

- Bed/couch (plywood reinforced bottom, w/12" fold down metal legs), 55" long x 20-1/2" deep
- Larger doubles (plywood reinforced bottom, for couch back and lower bed), 27-1/2" x 25" (2 of these)
- Smaller doubles (plywood reinforced bottom, for couch back and lower bed, or covers for other base cabinets), 27-1/2" x 20-1/2" (2 of these)

For full size photos, please see the CL ad -- fortcollins.craigslist.org/rvs/5723987401.html

There's lots of flexibility in the way you can use these. I photographed them in just one possible configuration. $400 for all, including table base. Not interested in shipping these. I'd like to find someone interested in local pickup in Fort Collins, CO.

I realized that the person that would be outfitting a shell camper will already have the cushions for the bed, so I won't have much luck trying to charge for the bed cushions. So, I'm lowering the price to $250 (from $400) for ALL the cushions, but at a price for just the lower couch/seating. Any interest now?

Just to clarify, there are 8 cushions in all, plus the table pedestal.

Now lowered to $150 for the complete set. In case the CL ad expires soon, here's the text:

Full set of cushions from a 2003 Four Wheel Camper Grandby slide in camper. Excellent condition, with no stains or worn spots. Also includes a FWC table pedestal (no table, just the pedestal and base.) Perfect for someone building out a shell model of a Granby, Hawk or Raven (full size models.) The fabric is a nice neutral mid-blue color, very soft and comfortable to lie down on. The foam inside is in great shape, with firm support.

Cushions are as follows (ALL cushions are 4" thick)
- Main bed mattress, 77-1/2" wide x 48-1/2" deep
- "King splits" (used when bed extension is pulled out), 39" wide x 17" deep (2 of these)

- Bed/couch (plywood bottom, w/12" fold down metal legs), 55" long x 20-1/2" deep
- Larger doubles (plywood bottom, for couch back and lower bed), 27-1/2" x 25" (2 of these)
- Smaller doubles (plywood bottom, for couch back and lower bed, or covers for other base cabinets), 27-1/2" x 20-1/2" (2 of these)

There's lots of flexibility in the way you can use these. I photographed them in just one possible configuration. $150 for all, including table base. If purchased new from FWC, these would cost almost $2,000. Shipping these probably isn't practical, but maybe worth a trip to Fort Collins, CO?

Back
Top Bottom