Fuse Box and Solar Power Panel?

yajssor

I just purchased a 100 Watt / 5 amp hour Solar Panel from Windy Nation (got it at their factory here in Ventura CA for $160.00) and want to install it into my 2005 Eagle shell model. I plan on using a 120 amp deep cycle battery to run lights and a heater (which I will later install). Currently my eagle has been wired with two lights on the roof, a outside light and a cigarette lighter type plug. I have not been able to locate a fuse box in the camper. I got the camper used, and FWC had it hooked up to the car battery system to run all the lights.

I was going to using a 10 amp fuse from the panel to charge controller, and then a 10 amp fuse from the charge controller to the battery. I was then going to hook the battery to the wire that FWC used to plug into the car.

Does anyone know if there are fuses in the shell model?

Should I connect a fuse box from the junction of battery to FWC wire harness? If so, how many amps? In the future I do want to use a propane heater...

Jay
Ventura, CA

Here is the link to the100 Watt Solar Panel Complete Kit for RVs, Boats and Off-Grid

http://www.windynation.com/products/solar/solar-panel-kits/100-watt-solar-panel-complete-kit-rvs-boats-and-grid

Back
Top Bottom