Fuse question

Desert Rancher

Contributors
Found this fuse in my collection. It is an auto ATC type and is marked "Littlefuse 32v".
Never seen one rated "E". Could mean it mean Everlasting?

DSC02122 (Large).JPG

~dr

I'm no expert but could it be a '3' amp fuse?? :LOL: :LOL:

No, it is definitely a Capitol "E", with square corners. It's weird!
I may contact Littlefuse.

No, it is definitely a Capitol "E", with square corners. It's weird!
I may contact Littlefuse.

Are you still running with the joke or actually being serious now? :unsure: Its a 3 just in case you're serious.

Back to the joke, don't forget to tighten down your 710 cap under your hood:
oil-cap.jpg

You will also find they are color coded. So if you cannot read the number for any reason, look up the color.

You will also find they are color coded. So if you cannot read the number for any reason, look up the color.

Yup:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuse_%28automotive%29

Note: I really should have put this in the "other" forum.

That is all,

everyone move along.

So anyone know when FWC ditched the glass fuses and went to blades? They did right? My 98 or whatever it is has glass, and in a rather inconvenient location :mad:

So anyone know when FWC ditched the glass fuses and went to blades? They did right? My 98 or whatever it is has glass, and in a rather inconvenient location :mad:

My '93 has blade style fuses....

My 2000(?) has blade-type.

Sounds like it's time to wire in a different fuse block. :)

I'm no expert but could it be a '3' amp fuse??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I suppose it's possible, however it's printed upside down.

It's just the Australian and New Zealand version... right side up for them... down under.

Back
Top Bottom