FWC Grandby rear door - used and abused. FREE!

UglyScout

Contributors
I just replaced the rear door on my 1993 camper and the old one is free for the taking. OR if you need a small part off of it - I will let you have that as well. I will ship the small stuff for the cost of a flat rate USPS box...

It is the square corner door that was standard. With screen door inside. Everything is there but it is all in bad shape - the door itself it slightly bent in the middle so it doesn't close/latch correctly. I'm sure it could be fixed - but I wasn't going to be the one that tried.

Located in Newberg, OR.

FREE!!!

Attachments

• sell 002-800.jpg
    sell 002-800.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 115
  • sell 003-800.jpg
    sell 003-800.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 127
I would love to come take this off your hands, maybe even trade you some beers for it. I am at sea right now until the 15th, and can come pick it up from you in trade for your favorite cold 6-pack.
Thanks
-Brandon

I would love to come take this off your hands, maybe even trade you some beers for it. I am at sea right now until the 15th, and can come pick it up from you in trade for your favorite cold 6-pack.
Thanks
-Brandon

It is your. Good thing Craigslist is so flaky -- two people have said they were coming for it and didn't show... I actually set it out for 2 days for one flake....
Let me know when you get back in.

I have one to give away as well. Square, no screen, little sticky, off a 98 Grandby. It is in Las Cruces, NM so if you are coming by it's yours.

Natjwest, I don't need the screen per-say as I have never used one and my windows dont have them. Why not go pickup the entire door from UglyScout, remove the screen, and then I will pick up the door sans screen from you. It will save me some driving as I wouldn't have to go all the way to Newberg, and you get the screen.
-Brandon

Stan can chime in and confirm, but I don't think the screen door can be separated. The door/screen door comes as a unit in a different thickness frame than the door only. People that have upgraded to the screen door have had to get the new door with it.

What ever you guys want to do is fine with me. But I think Ted might be right - the screen doesn't appear to be an extra piece but more of an integral piece....

I have the next couple weeks off work so any time any one wants to come get it is fine with me. Just let me know.

Bump as a reminder to liftedlimo - who I hope is the same liftedlimo I remember from year ago on another forum who has building a real 'lifted' limo - the door is still sitting in my backyard waiting for you.

Hey sorry I have been busy in my garden. Can I come by today and grab it from you? I will PM you.

And yes I still have my limo. Wanna buy it? Still needs some work lol.
6854367288_4d648a3ed1_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom