FWC GrizzlyNbear Overland

I have been following them for the past few months now, they are quite the couple and have shared some very cool videos.

We've been following their videos as well. One of our favorites, and we look forward to each new video they release. I think more than anything, what I really appreciate is that they show the different people in different countries that they interact with as just people like ourselves. People working, and living, and raising families, and eager to show and share their lives.

pollux you are right they produce some very good videos, these must take a lot of time to compose.
Here is a link to another couple Owen and Mak who have been living on the road for about 3 years now. They just recently got this rig, and won a contest with it at the OX. Was fortunate enough to meet both of them very nice couple. It is surprising how many people are overlanding full time in various truck campers out there.

Great video. Beautiful, stark landscapes, but I really liked the way they interacted with the villagers along the way! Thanks for posting the link!

pollux said:
Disaster happened at 3000m height, but lucky to have the FWC camper for the night

https://youtu.be/fq5knyKlvGU
it was interesting to hear that part of the cause of their breakdown was going to larger tires and wheels which is all the rage here in the US.
In other parts of the world standard tire sizes seem to be the norm (and they’re easier to find when needed).

Back
Top Bottom