FWC HAWK Blue Fabric Cushion Cover (King set)

swiftby

Advanced Member
We have a spare cushion cover fabric set - it's off a 2020 Hawk. Full Set for king setup (works for regular too- just has extra two smaller covers). Doesn't include the foam. We've only used them a few times - they were extras from FWC for a mistake at the factory when they the built our camper. Make me an offer. I can ship.

swiftby said:
We have a spare cushion cover fabric set - it's off a 2020 Hawk. Full Set for king setup (works for regular too- just has extra two smaller covers). Doesn't include the foam. We've only used them a few times - they were extras from FWC for a mistake at the factory when they the built our camper. Make me an offer. I can ship.

I might be interested to use these as a backup as we have a King/blue setup. Pop me an email and let me know what you want for them. I really have no idea on making an offer as I don't know what they are worth to you (or me really).

Thanks,

Kevin

swiftby said:
Does $350 seem fair? I'll post photos this evening.

Thanks!
Seems fair to me, but for a backup set it probably doesn't make sense for me. I hope it finds a good home!

Hey swiftby, I am interested in your covers to play with some different bedding/bench ideas in my camper, I have the standard blue (paradigm admiral i think), in my 21 Hawk, I am guessing that would be the same color but could you post or DM me a pic to be sure? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom