FWC Inverter Hardwired Options

Ramblinroots

I'm looking into finally installing a permanent inverter in my camper, after 4x 12$ walmart ones at this point. Wondering if anyone has come across any solid inverters in the 1000w or lower range that can be hard wired in (so the factory 110v outlets can be used) Im pretty keen on Victron products because my whole system at this point is victron. Leaning towards an inverter/charger combo to ditch the iota factory dc to dc charger. Any suggestions?

I don't have a lot of experience with this but I do with other systems and prefer to keep things separate. I considered a charger/inverter combo as well since I'm redoing my camper but decided to get a separate charger and inverter. I'm only going to use the inverter to charge camera batteries so I chose a Victron Phoenix 12/500W unit.

I have a 300w victron wired straight to the battery with an inline fuse. It has worked fine. I split wired the 120v outlet so the top plug is still connected to shore power and the bottom plug is connected to the inverter.

I had a Renogy 1000W inverter that was well made and performed well. Had a Victron (LOVE their gear) 300W that was dead shortly after installation. Stupid external wire connectors that busted the circuit board when impacted from the outside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom