FWC Names

Rseas

Our cars, boats, pets and most of our children have names. What did you name your little adventure nest?

Ours got its name from one of our favorite places in the Oregon desert and the location of its first real excursion - Mickey

Pic - another day at work for Mickey

Attachments

• Juniper Mtn_ JDavis_sm.jpg
    Juniper Mtn_ JDavis_sm.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 42
My truck and camper never got a name. My CJ is named Fifi (previous owner painted it on) and I'm trying to come up with one for the TJ.

Wendie calls our 1993 Dodge W250 'The Beast' particularly when the FWC Keystone camper is on. But we both refer to the camper as the camper.

Good thing we don't have a dog. :LOL:

P.S. I had a cat many years ago, it's name was "kitty, kitty". :)

I call mine the Fleagle because it was advertised as "2011 to 2016 Fleet" but when I finally unearthed the serial number it was really a 2000 Eagle (thanks, Stan, for clearing that up).
I didn't care because it fit on my truck and I was going to totally remodel it anyway. I often wonder if the sellers knew how off they were with its provenance? It wasn't the only fib they told! But all's well that ends well. It came out beautifully and nobody suspects that it is 24 years old.

My granddaughter named our truck “Frederick,” and she calls the camper “Frederick’s backpack.” Most of the time it’s just “the camper” though.

La Barracuda

Silver spur on Silver truck..

Attachments

• New Truck and camper.jpeg
    New Truck and camper.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 28
We named ours "TINY". The truck is a Ford F350 with the Hawk and is anything but tiny... but the places we go are so grand and majestic, that it just shrinks in comparison.

Attachments

• Great Basin 2023.jpg
    Great Basin 2023.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 42
Our truck is named, so by proxy so is the camper. The truck color is "quicksand", so we named it "Sandy". Probably an appropriate name after all the dust and sand we got all over it the past couple of weeks.

As a kid I had loved all the crazy vehicles in the original Mad Max movie. My only grand parent I knew was named Maxine and she could be a little tough on you, if you know what I mean...

So it made it is to call my rig, Mad Maxine.
[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1635]

Our rig is called Crikey, partly in memory of Steve Irwin and because the Tacoma’s ARB front bumper reminds my wife of the roo-bars you see on every sort of vehicle in Australia. Of course ours is a moo-bar!

Last tacoma was named Buck Edmond Truck. Buck E. Truck or "Bucky" for short. Named after my all time favorite cat. New tacoma yet to be named. Never named the camper. The most clever FWC name I've ever heard of was "The Tardis".

We've decided to name ours "C-Shanty. Our little shanty by the sea!

Was thinking "Eclipse Chaser" for mine this week as I have used the FWC to travel to both the 2017 and 2024 Eclipses.

But it will be 20 years before the next one in North America so maybe not....

dcabernel said:
Was thinking "Eclipse Chaser" for mine this week as I have used the FWC to travel to both the 2017 and 2024 Eclipses.

But it will be 20 years before the next one in North America so maybe not....
Well you could ship it to Spain for the 2026 total.
Frank

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom