FWC offering buy back program

pvstoy

I received this email on Friday the 11th and surprised it has not been mentioned here on WTW yet.

Like dealing with camera equipment to sell to companies, I suspect one could get more money selling on the open market. Consider that the company has to pay a person to thoroughly go through the item and spend xx amount of money for repairs so it will be warranted for the buyer to buy. I would think their offer would be reasonable avoiding you the trouble of selling to the public.

But I'm willing to bet that the used camper bought from FWC should not have hidden problems that a seller might want to conceal from the buyer.

Not to mention IF you are looking to buy a camper and not willing to wait for one to be built, this is a great option.

The idea is sound and has been used by many companies. It will work for some and not so for others. It is a good offering from FWC to enter this side of the market.

Still own a Four Wheel Pop-up Camper?

Maybe interested in selling it?

If your camper is in good condition, is maybe a newer model, or gently used and in good condition, we might be interested in buying it from you !

Because our customers are usually looking for newer campers that are in good condition, we are typically looking to buy used campers that are only 6 or 7 years old, or newer.

If your camper is 10 - 20 years old, we probably would not sell it here at the factory, but we can gladly give you some good tips & tricks on how & where to sell it, and our service department can sell you any parts or pieces you might need to get it in tip-top shape before you list it.

If you have a newer Four Wheel Camper, live on the West Coast, and might be interested to see what it's worth, shoot me an e-mail request. I can crunch some numbers and get back to you. Most of the time (with a few exceptions) we would need the camper dropped off here at our factory in Woodland, California.

Stan Kennedy:
stan@fourwh.com

We really try and make it an easy, no hassle transaction. We would get some details, and hopefully pictures of the camper for sale, and we can make you an offer. When you are ready, drop the camper off here at the factory. Our service techs would take the camper off the truck for you, and we'll hand you a check. :)

Back
Top Bottom