FWC on Facebook

kcowyo

Greetings all -

I just wanted to let everyone know that Four Wheel Campers has a new "fan page" on Facebook and we'd like to invite you to join and follow along with the latest news from the company. Anyone who joins is welcome to contribute photos and comments about their experiences using their camper. While not a place for tech questions, it will be yet another place to share your enthusiasm for the product among fellow customers and potential future owners.

Now before some of you "advanced owners" moan about not being able to follow the social media trends of websites like Facebook ( *cough* Bob & Jay *cough*), let me assure you - if you can figure out DD's new forum software here, you can handle Facebook! Besides, your kids & grandkids are probably already FB participants, so you can see pics of them there too. ;)

If you want to see the page, but not register on Facebook, here's the link - Four Wheel Campers fan page on Facebook

So pop in, keep up with the latest news and share some personal photos. Like me, it's free & easy... I appreciate the support and I need the job security! Gracias amigos -

Greetings all -

I just wanted to let everyone know that Four Wheel Campers has a new "fan page" on Facebook and we'd like to invite you to join and follow along with the latest news from the company. Anyone who joins is welcome to contribute photos and comments about their experiences using their camper. While not a place for tech questions, it will be yet another place to share your enthusiasm for the product among fellow customers and potential future owners.

Now before some of you "advanced owners" moan about not being able to follow the social media trends of websites like Facebook ( *cough* Bob & Jay *cough*), let me assure you - if you can figure out DD's new forum software here, you can handle Facebook! Besides, your kids & grandkids are probably already FB participants, so you can see pics of them there too. ;)

If you want to see the page, but not register on Facebook, here's the link - Four Wheel Campers fan page on Facebook

So pop in, keep up with the latest news and share some personal photos. Like me, it's free & easy... I appreciate the support and I need the job security! Gracias amigos -

KC, There must be another Bob on here...You can't be talking about me..
I've been on Facebook for quite a while..
The real question is, do I want to join ~ANY~ fan page.... I'll think about it :rolleyes:

Notice you still haven't changed your sig....

And you haven't sent me a 'friend request' yet...? Man, you think you know a guy. :unsure:

I'm going to appeal to your sense of professionalism here Bob... if you join this harmless, little spam-free fan page, I will personally deliver one box of doughnuts to you at the Overland Expo show in April. This audience, as my witness...

I had to join. One of my profile pictures has my wife and I standing in front of our FWC. :cool:

J - I need some good Finch photos... care to share?

In fact I have a bunch that I can consolidate into one photobucket album if you want me to. Just give me the word.

I've already kyped most of yours! :LOL:

I'll be making some model albums tonight and yours is perfect to use for the Finch. I do have a bunch of them saved but if you want to gather up 5 or 10 favorites for me, that would be wonderful. Shoot me a link here or there, I'll be up late tonight...

Much obliged -

And you haven't sent me a 'friend request' yet...? Man, you think you know a guy. :unsure:

I'm going to appeal to your sense of professionalism here Bob... if you join this harmless, little spam-free fan page, I will personally deliver one box of doughnuts to you at the Overland Expo show in April. This audience, as my witness...

Oh, Just because you saw my work car, now we get the doughnut comments. Nice. I'll have to tell my guys to keep an eye out for you as you cruise through California :unsure:

BTW, how come I didn't see you at Sportsman Expo last weekend...I wandered through the FWC display...Interesting the new Grandby doesn't
have the "closet" to the right of the door any longer...Where's a guy suppose to install a microwave in the new ones??

Watch the FWC Facebook page....

Oh great... Can't we all just get along? :p

I have to prove my mettle up in snow country before they'll turn me loose on sunny California. It's ok, I'll thaw out in AZ in April...

I see you decided to 'fan up'. Be seeing you soon then... Bring your own milk.

Alright I joined the fan page, now when DD wants to bribe us into adding content he uses free T-Shirts.....where are those free FWC shirts ;)

Thanks Rich! Over 100 fans in less than 24 hours!

You already have the most desirable truck & camper combo out there, what more could you really want?...looks like I'll be buying a lot of doughnuts this year.

:cool:

Thanks Rich! Over 100 fans in less than 24 hours!

You already have the most desirable truck & camper combo out there, what more could you really want?...looks like I'll be buying a lot of doughnuts this year.

:cool:

LOL - flattery is a good trait in a marketing rep., you're gonna do all right in this new job :D But on the "what more could you want front" I sure wouldn't mind a new Grandby and a 3/4 ton Ford diesel someday......ahhhh dreams

Back
Top Bottom