FWC Ranger Indoor/ Outdoor Table

clambing

I recently acquired a FWC Ranger 1 and I want to make an outdoor stand for the dinette table. I would like to have this table pull double duty as an indoor and outdoor table.

What I need to do is make another stand, I plan on using the table and the pole that came with the camper.

Has anyone made one of these? I searched around and was unable to find any.

I can't help you with this question, clambing...
But I wanted to welcome you to WTW -- congratulations on your camper and first post here! :)

Dang! I was looking for an outdoor table and completely forgot the indoor table is moveable. DOH!

I ordered the folding table base from the surplus place. After a month went by and no notice that they didn't ship it I called to cancel the order and he said he would credit my charge. After another week and no credit, I notified the credit card company and they gave me a credit. Even though this is an old thread, I ordered the base based on this. I'm posting this so other people don't make the same mistake I did.

When I asked why I never got notified that the part was on back order his response was he only had 5 employees and can't do everything. So lame

Clambing, I'm not quite clear on what you are in need of, but I have a (chrome plated) table leg and two bases. If this is what you need, please let me know. You (or anyone else) can have them if you pay the shipping. These are the original parts that came with my 2012 Hawk. I used the table top with my Lagun system.

NorCalHawk, if Clambing (or anyone else) has not taken you up on the offer of the table supports I would be interested. I am just starting to plan a front dinette for my Hawk shell and will need those items.
RnK

Today, I was at an estate sell and noticed one of these tripods sitting on a table for $5.00:>)

A little stained but works:
Rustycrustybutworks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom