FWC showing new campers in Del Mar, CA next weekend

Stan@FourWheel

For anyone in the Southern California area that might be interested in seeing some of the newer Four Wheel Pop-up Campers, we will be attending a trade show next week & weekend in Del Mar, California.

We will have a 2011 Eagle Model, 2011 Hawk Model, and a 2011 Grandby Model on display at the show.

The event is called the Fred Hall Fishing & Boating Show.

The show starts Thursday March 24th. and goes through Sunday March 27th.

The show location is ...

Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Del Mar, CA 92014

Show hours are ...

March 24th Thursday 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
March 25th Friday 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
March 26th Saturday 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
March 27th Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Happy Camping !

:)

Attachments

• Portland Show 2010 #4.JPG
    Portland Show 2010 #4.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 277
How come you guys don't attend the "Grand Poopa" of Fred Hall shows? Long Beach that is. I can see it now. FWC set up right next to Sportmobile.

That is funny you mention that.

We were talking about the Long Beach show just last month.

We used to do the Long Beach show, but stopped for some reason ?

Maybe next year !

:)

________________________________________________________________________________

How come you guys don't attend the "Grand Poopa" of Fred Hall shows? Long Beach that is. I can see it now. FWC set up right next to Sportmobile.

Long Beach is definitely larger. The Fred Hall show always gets me excited about campin', ridin' and fishin'.

But, I know the vendor fees for those shows are a lot...

Hey Stan,

I met you at this show last year (where you gave me some valuable time and tips about my camper) I will try and stop in and say hey and check out the new one piece roofs!
Hope to see you this weekend!
John

Spent an hour or two with Stan there yesterday, even got to give an "owners perspective" sales pitch or two to a couple of lookie loos. I dont think I have the patience to be a full time salesman though! The new one piece roof is cool, and Stan relayed some plans of new stuff coming down the road, Their new bigger shop will give them more flexibilty for custom projects too. All and all an afternoon well spent.

Back
Top Bottom