FWC stereo system

DonC

Anyone have this? I doubt that I would ever use it, I seldom listen to the radio in my truck. I like it quiet. But I just remembered that both of my sons are likely to borrow my truck/camper, and they will definitely want tunes at night.

I'm sure all they would want is something to plug their ipod into. Does the FWC stereo option allow this? Since the radio and CD player are not needed, are there other options you folks are using?

(Hope you don't mind these single topic threads I start. I just find it much easier as a user when threads are focused, and good info is not buried in general threads where it is often not seen)

We opted for a portable system like this one, Don.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/505419/cambridge-soundworks-mick-fleetwood-signature-model-twelve-transportable-speaker-system

Better sound (this thing sounds pheonomenal)....more flexibility....a few less holes in the fake wood cabinets/etc.

I've seen em for less than $300.

happy trails...

mtn

I've got the FWC stereo system....and input my MP3 player into it. The MP3 player has 150 albums loaded and is very small and compact.

USB_port.JPG

I have it on my new Raven and gladd I got it. It's also nice having the Raven wired in case I ever want to upgrade. Sound is good and it does have an aux input. My wife and I watched a movie on my Ipad which I plugged into the aux. Sounded great

Back
Top Bottom