FWC West Expo group camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

100acrehuphalump

In a pool of clear crystalline water. Appalachia
So I was just wondering who's going to the Expo at Mormon Lake in May and if you are, should we set up a FWC group camp? I'm planning on attending as well as the NW Overland Expo in June. Should we circle the wagons, so to speak? Last year it was a dust bowl on the other side of the obstacle track. It'd be nice to have a decent space to set up in. The area surrounded by trees was reserved for the vendors and exhibitors. There is a Coccocino NF campground about a mile away called Dairy Springs which we could reserve too. It has pit toilets and maybe water plus it's set among the trees. Any thoughts or suggestions?
-Dan

I've been thinking of going to one for years now. It is over 800 miles (probably more by the time I figure "my" route). I'll have to give it some more thought.

100acrehuphalump said:
So I was just wondering who's going to the Expo at Mormon Lake in May and if you are, should we set up a FWC group camp? ...
Are you suggesting a FWC-specific group? Like, NO ATC or XP-campers?
Or are you calling for a WTW group?

I
MarkBC said:
Are you suggesting a FWC-specific group? Like, NO ATC or XP-campers?
Or are you calling for a WTW group?
I think a WTW group would be great if y'all would let a Big Arsed Easterner such as me to join y'all. It doesn't have to be FWC group only thing. I'd prefer it to be an amalgamation of folks of various encamperments ( I think I made a new word )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom