Get Michelin LTX AT2 E Rated Tires Cheap

MANXMAN

When I was shopping for E rated tires for my new F150 I was getting quotes of about $1300.00 mounted and balanced from the Michelin dealers in my town.

With so many trucks being sold and going straight to a tire dealer for larger rims and tires right after purchase there is a lot of brand new Michelin LTX AT2 E rated take off tires being removed and traded into tire stores. Ford and GM 3/4 and 1 tons are coming from the factory with these tires.

I was able to buy a set of new 265/70 18 for my truck for $600 installed.

The sizes that are always being taken off are 265/70 17, 265/70 18 and 275/ 70 18. He had multiple sets of these sizes and says they get more almost every day.

I would think that in every town guys are changing to bigger tires and wheels right away and with Michelin being the tire Ford and GM (maybe Dodge too, I don't know) are installing at the factory there should be lots of good deals everywhere.

Hope by passing this along, it saves some of the WTW members money like it did for me.

Thanks for the word, I'll definitely make inquiries about this next time I need to replace my AT2s.

Back
Top Bottom