getting a new ATC BOBCAT today!

Lwhogan

I've been reading the forums but can finally actually start participating! Any newbie advice from y'all??

Lwhogan said:
I've been reading the forums but can finally actually start participating! Any newbie advice from y'all??
Congrats! Remember to fill the propane tank before heading to the mountains (I didn't). Have fun camping.

Are you getting it today or ordering it today? I love mine. My only advice is the simpler the better.

That sounds great. We have had had our Bobcat for almost 6 years and love it.Traveled over 35k miles with it.
Best camping investment I have made.
Post some photos when you get a chance.
Go out and have fun.
Frank

Congrats, first thing I would do with the camper today is head for the High Sierra's. Sacramento should hit 106 degrees today.

Congratulations,

Let me tell you a quick story of our first experience this summer with hot weather camping. Along the Snake River outside of Boise it was 103 degrees at 6:00 pm, we decided to get a motel room but couldn't, so we dry camped. It was humid and hot but we persevered as the temps slowly decreased, at 10:30 we took outdoor showers, best to do after dark!! Went to bed, slightly opened the windows over the bed in our 2015 Hawk, turned on the Fantastic Fan to low and enjoyed a wonderful breeze over the bed and a great nights sleep!!

Moral of the story, this camper is still comfortable in pretty warm conditions,

Have fun, we love ours,
BG

Back
Top Bottom