getting closer

caseboy

getting closer to maiden voyage time.we'll be at sol duc hot springs the week of the 7-12 of july. i'd like to see some folks from wtw/ alaskans up there too.

sorry, back to topic--- got the cabinet doors back on and drawers in(should have sanded them and cabinets a lot more so they would look new, but maybe some other time), top and bottom gaskets installed, all the little holes from old running lights and emblems sealed temporarily. i'm making the inside door for the wood cabinet now and am going to hit the cushions with some spray cleaner, and cut a piece of carpet to cover the stained floor. i've still got window trim to paint and a little wood trim to put up also. i won't have time to redo the electrical, so i'll get some puck lights from harbor freight tools. at a later date i will redo the electrical,replace running lights with reflectors,recover cushions,finish re-staining the rest of inside,paint outside, hand paint emblems,and make new jack brackets so i can get away from the ugly,scary cable crank.

i've only got two full days off left until trip to get it ready enough to camp. might be burning the midnight oil.

wes

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 145
Great work. Good luck with the midnight oil and getting in your trip. Hope some other Alaskans are able to meet up with you.

rusty, that will be the easy part. i'm a grocery manager and my wife calls me with a list everyday before i come home. i'd complain, but this way i get what "I" want.

wes

Back
Top Bottom