GIANTS

Cort

Captain Moderation
alright y'all...I know this is a camping website(and a lot of us happen to be west coasters in some fashion or another)....but let's here it for the Giants

I would love nothing better than seeing them crushing the rangers

:D

Okay now I have to take exception......you need to add soccer to your list....no negotiation...no ifs ands or buts.

Support the beautiful game,

Cort

Mmmmmmm...steroids.
blink.gif

Remember when they used Wheaties instead?

alright y'all...I know this is a camping website(and a lot of us happen to be west coasters in some fashion or another)....but let's here it for the Giants

I would love nothing better than seeing them crushing the rangers

:D

Hey Cort, I am a die hard Angels fan. This was a bad year for the Halos, but whenever I'm feeling particularly low, I just replay my 2002 World Series DVD to get cheered up. I'm sure all Giant fans remember Game 6 of that series! BTW, it was good to finally meet you at the "pork rally" a few weeks ago. Sorry we had to leave so early Sunday (is 9:00am early?), we had a long drive home and some things to attend to before work on Mon.
Richard

Hey Cort, I am a die hard Angels fan. This was a bad year for the Halos, but whenever I'm feeling particularly low, I just replay my 2002 World Series DVD to get cheered up. I'm sure all Giant fans remember Game 6 of that series! BTW, it was good to finally meet you at the "pork rally" a few weeks ago. Sorry we had to leave so early Sunday (is 9:00am early?), we had a long drive home and some things to attend to before work on Mon.
Richard

kinda hard to forget that game....It was great meeting you guys as well, hopefully we will have some more time at future rallies/trips.....at the pork rally I was pretty focused on making sure the pig got turned and that I had some fun....LOL....it had been a bit since I had had some time to myself. I am going to try and get some interest going in Wyoming for this next summer as I will be going to Great Falls, MO for my wife's family reunion....giving us the oportunity to spend some extended time in Wyoming.

Oh by the way no 9:00 a.m. is not early...well except that morning.

Cheers,

Cort

PS...settled in for another game....all weekend chores done!

Back
Top Bottom