Go forward or back up?

Captm

This may have been posted before but we just had it sent to use by a fellow traveler.
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 192
I'm pretty sure the Airstream is photoshopped into the picture. I'd love to know the story behind it. I wouldn't do this trail with or without a trailer.

Creative driving maybe, then check your insurance coverage! Another lesson to learn about taking a short cut or following someone's directions in new to you areas, like "ya can't miss it, just head up that trail a ways, no sweat, may have to use second in some places :eek:, but you will save an hour or two ;) ! Murphy's Law and WTWing!

Smoke

No way you'd back that up very far. Not much choice but to forge ahead. Sometimes its best to scout ahead on foot first.

Look at the front left tire and how the shadow is cast. The front right tire-fender has no shadow on the ground nor does the trailer have a shadow falling on the rock slope. Nice image for advertising though......

Lotta pucker factor there. Even in my little Jeep I'd be squeamish. Had a friend photoshop my Jeep on top of a mountain. Wish I still had that pic.

I don't know ,who would think about driving such a narrow trial.
Doesn't seem wide enough for that Jeep in the picture.
With all the rocks on the trial and the tires so close to the edge,just puckers me to look.
I guess you don't have to be "crazy" to drive it but it helps.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom