Going to sell my FWC. Can I get help ID'ing what we have?

kpick

Hello All,

We are thinking of selling our Four Wheel camper. We bought it used from an estate of an elderly man that had passed away.

His kids had no paperwork or know what year the camper was.

After 4 years or ownership, we are going to put her up for sale.
I was hoping to get some help to figure out what year it may be and also what model.
If my memory serves me, it was a Hawk model and was built around 1998.
It fits a 2004 and after Ford F150 perfect on a 6ft 6in bed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
K.
10411762_10205044475535354_4937986549614538211_n.jpg
20170505_092616-L.jpg

sorry a bit off topic... is that a beemer on the back?
And on topic the decal on the back says AT camper... maybe not FWC?

I have been shopping and found that it depends a great deal on the location and options of the camper. Neither have been disclosed. Condition is critical too. Let us know/

I think you are correct on the model and possibly the age. It does look like ATC has worked on it replacing the door and adding the gas struts.

In your second photo, there is a small rectangular silver plate at the bottom edge of the camper on the right. Examine it closely for numbers and printing. It may answer your questions.

Paul

PaulT said:
In your second photo, their is a small rectangular silver plate at the bottom edge of the camper on the right. Examine it closely for numbers and printing. It may answer your questions.

Pa
Thanks Paul,

It has a "seal number" and a "serial number". No dates.

Call ATC too. Outside at they are very similar. especially with the "square" rear door.
How do you know its a Hawk? I don't see a label on the drivers side. My buddy had a 2005 Kestral. FWC changed the name to Hawk I believe in 2006. Stan would know - stan@fourwh.com

The second picture shows the outside amber light on the drivers side. FWC mounts it to the right of the door on the passenger side. year 200 forward (maybe before that year too).

flinchlock said:
Did ATC ever have a single color stripped piece of siding?
No, as far as I know. And, I don't believe ATC made a short cabover.

In the era around the nineties, FWC would, if asked, custom paint the stripe to match the color of the truck it was going on. Our first camper had a green stripe.

Back
Top Bottom