Got my camper!

oly884

Advanced Member
Got it a while ago, just been busy with school and all.

Well, here she is:

DSC_9989.jpg

DSC_9986.jpg

DSC_9987.jpg

DSC_9988.jpg

Right On!

Boy, you have a nice looking rig there! Sort of makes me think about trading off my Sportsmobile for that set up (probably not). But still might find a Ranger FWC to put on my 86' Jeep Comanche. Hope you put her to good use.:D

Nice looking rig! I definitely like the earlier Taco's more then the new ones. That being said someone will post a new Taco and I'll feel bad. Every time I see a picture of a FWC I want to hit the road. Work is the curse of the FWC class.

Work is the curse of the FWC class.

Isn't that the truth! I'll post a report from my three week August trip soon. I'm hoping to do another trip to the Southwest this Winter. Can't beat camper time!

I really like the look of the FWC on white trucks.

What year is the Toyo in the photo with your FWC? Is that a brand new FWC or a matched set? Do you have the locking rear end set up? Thanks...captainkettel...

It's an '04 tacoma, no locker :( but oh well.

And yes, the FWC is brand spanking new.

Arctic Pack option

Did you happen to get the Arctic Pack with that new FWC? Was wondering just how well those insulate. Probably will get mighty cold in Montana.

Did you happen to get the Arctic Pack with that new FWC? Was wondering just how well those insulate. Probably will get mighty cold in Montana.
Yup, I did get the arctic pack. I'm going to go sleep out in it when the temps really start droping.

Back
Top Bottom