Granby for sale

BBZ

Camper .. older Granby (not sure of the year).. completely built from frame .. no frills and built light (under 1000 lbs) .. all LED lights and stove inside, counter top, benches, no water or heater (easily addable) New upholstery and slide out bed .. can set up lower bed as well .. everything is new except roof. Roof was sealed with Gaco flat roof coating ( I am a roofing contractor, best product on market for flat roofs, 50 yr warranty) .. has two roof vents, one powered. Battery for lights .. splitter on propane to run stove in and out ..

Roof lifting struts.. conduit lifters.. barn wood accent wall .. all new siding and floor pack (made to fit newer trucks)

Very cozy.. optimized floor space vs stuff inside as we have 2 dogs.. I made a simple pulley setup of to stow the bed away when hanging out in camper.. 4-5 people can easily sit out table and play cards.

Has USB port for charging the cigarette lighter thing for charging.

We use a little gas buddy for heat, but not really cold weather campers.. have been down to 19 in it with no heat and cozy with a down comforter.

Can include small portable solar charger (just spent 3 weeks in Baja and charged only twcie and battery less than half used)

Can include camper Dolly and 2 camper Jack's ..

$9500

Can include 2014 F150 Super Crew 6.5 also if you want to chat about that, 66k, 5.0, air bags and upgraded shocks, 16-17 mpg with camper, great truck original owner .. let me know

Combo Price.. 29,750

Denver area.. eamil for pics .. my phone can't make them little enough for this site

Pivd

Attachments

• IMG_20190108_095007.jpg
    IMG_20190108_095007.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 227
Back
Top Bottom