Grandby Check out and Test

1tonpaulie

Contributors
Next Friday my son and I are going to test our new grandby. We are heading to Fremont Wisconsin for our annual white bass fishing week. We have about 15 guys going this year. If you want to come the more the better. Last year we caught 850 white bass in 3 days till a cold front came through. Will post pictures when we get back. Almost forgot most important we will have BEER!!!!!!! rsz_p5240015.jpg

Hey 1ton, where the heck is Fremont WI?? I can't find it on my $5 Wally World road atlas. Sherri and I are planning a trip with our Grandby in June to the U.P.of MI and parts of northern WI. Your truck sure looks to be plenty stout to haul the Grandby. Keep us informed and send pics please. Good luck fishing.

Buzz

Hey Buzz
to get to Fremont take 94 to Milwaukee and take the 894 bypass around Milwaukee. The keep heading north towards Fond du lac on 41 north another 30 miles till you cross Lake Winnabago and get off at Hwy 10 west. Take 10 about 20 or 25 miles to Fremont. The test of the Grandby was great. Had only one problem and it turned out fine. I couldn't get the stove to light. The hardware store that filled my propane didn't purge the first tank. The kid didn't know what I was talking about! He got the older guy who did the second bottle that worked fine. I only got a couple of pictures loaded on laptop before the camera ended up going for a dip! If you are going to the UP check out Porcupine Mountains State Park near Ontonagon MI and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore near Munising MI. These are some of our favorites. You might want to pickup some bug spray before you go. Let me know when your coming through and maybe I can meet up with you.

PauliephpNxrKGGAM.jpg

Attachments

• phpmNY0kSAM.jpg
    phpmNY0kSAM.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 108
The two guys in the boat are in the bow is my son Patrick and in the middle is Reid from the Twin Cites. This was the last time I saw my camera before it took a dip.

Paulie

Back
Top Bottom