Grandby Jack attachment brackets

mtnras

Advanced Member
I've managed to mangle two of the brackets that attach the camper jacks to the frame of the camper; fortunately the camper structure (and jacks) look unscathed. Any ideas on where to purchase these brackets?

Does the paint on the jack brackets still suck or did they get that worked out? If not I'd be tempted to just have some made from stainless steel.

What year is your camper ?

Do you have any pictures of your actual brackets ?

A couple years ago Reico Titan changed their jack brackets and the bolting screw pattern changed a little at the same time.

Ideally you would want to get an exact replacement.

That way your mounting holes would line up correctly and your camper frame would not have too many extra holes in the tubing.

You might be able to find camper jack brackets "on line" but be VERY careful they are the correct sizing.

Most truck campers use a WIDER jack bracket than we do here at FWC.

We have custom made aluminum jack brackets available here at FWC in case you live near the ocean where rust is a problem.

We also stock the white, steel powered coated version as well.

Just call Terry in our service dept if you would like prices or to order some.

FWC SERVICE

ASK FOR TERRY

1-800-242-1442

Thanks !

:)

The new Rieco brackets do NOT fit.. they are too wide.. Just found out the hard way when I finally bought the camper jacks :/ Was hoping to get the camper lifted to mount it properly- ugh.. but ..

Reico Titan does offer a narrow jack bracket, but you have to be specific on what you want / what you order.

If you just go to any of the "on-line" RV parts suppliers and order the Reico Titan camper jacks, I think they will always come with the wider jack brackets. I doubt any of the RV parts suppliers have the narrower brackets in stock (like we use).

:(

The jack brackets we use here at FWC are narrower than what most every other truck camper manf. are using these days.

The new Rieco brackets do NOT fit.. they are too wide.. Just found out the hard way when I finally bought the camper jacks :/ Was hoping to get the camper lifted to mount it properly- ugh.. but ..

Attachments

• Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 1.JPG
    Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 1.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 2.JPG
    Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 3.JPG
    Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 3.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 363
  • Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 4.JPG
    Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 4.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 7.JPG
    Jack Bracket 02.28.08 # 7.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 264
Reico Titan does offer a narrow jack bracket, but you have to be specific on what you want / what you order.

If you just go to any of the "on-line" RV parts suppliers and order the Reico Titan camper jacks, I think they will always come with the wider jack brackets. I doubt any of the RV parts suppliers have the narrower brackets in stock (like we use).

:(

The jack brackets we use here at FWC are narrower than what most every other truck camper manf. are using these days.

I went through a local RV place and the only brackets available in their book is the wider ones that came with the jacks.. I just spend $868 on the heavy duty jacks that came w brackets due to the height of my truck. and because I opened the boxes they are unwilling to accept a turn.

Back
Top Bottom