Great American Outdoor Show, Feb. 7th-15th, Harrisburg, PA

Main Line Overland

Advanced Member
img_111275_0_22b90c1a75d34baafa4c3ffbacde3acb.jpg

Main Line Overland will be exhibiting at the Great American Outdoor Show along with Four Wheel Campers and AT Overland Equipment. The show is Feb. 7-15th, located at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA. We will be running some show specials for those of you who attend. Come and see these amazing products in person. We hope to see you there!

We will have all of our Four Wheel Camper showroom models on display, which includes Fleet, Hawk Shell, Hawk, and Grandby models. We will also have multiple display vehicles, and Adventure Trailers, plus plenty of gear for all to see and experience.

Four Wheel Campers owner, Tom Hanagan, and Mario Donovan of Adventure Trailers will be working the booth with us. So come with your questions ready, and be prepared to be blown away by the quality of these products!

Four Wheel Campers Show Specials!

1. A Free Basic Camper Installation Kit ($150.00 value) and installation ($395.00 value)

And also …

2. The choice between either a “Free Power Roof Vent Fan” ($295.00 value) OR the “Free Exterior LED Lighting Package” ($250.00 value). You can choose one or the other for your special.

Combined you will be saving approximately $650.00-$690.00 by ordering the camper during the trade show.

Special Requirements: These “show specials” can only be offered to customers that actually attend the trade show, and they are good for any orders taken at the show, and up to 1 week after the show.

Matt great to meet you at the Great American outdoor show today. Thank you for the time you spent with my wife and I going over the 4Wheel campers. She came home gushing about the camper. Now we just need to decide what we want to build!

Squatch said:
Matt great to meet you at the Great American outdoor show today. Thank you for the time you spent with my wife and I going over the 4Wheel campers. She came home gushing about the camper. Now we just need to decide what we want to build!
It was great meeting you and your wife as well! I am glad that you got to see how much space you really have inside a Fleet FWC. With the king size bed and rollover couch options, you could sleep an army in the thing.

Let us know if you have any further questions that we can help to answer. And remember the show specials run from now until 1 week after the show, saving you around $650.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Matt and team for taking the time spent with my wife and I. It was worth the trip up. See you in April. Brian P.

Main Line Overland said:
For those of you who couldn't make the show, this is a what's getting all the attention.

img_113400_4_2f14e74a9e86a893c91cb57e156e9adf.jpg

img_113400_6_7421286c463efbfe81f6fc4c2bb7928b.jpg
Could you describe with a bit of detail what we're looking at, including the mods to the truck? Thanks.

Redserge said:
Could you describe with a bit of detail what we're looking at, including the mods to the truck? Thanks.
Ford F250 Super Duty, ICON Vehicle Dynamics Suspension 4-5" of lift, 40" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2's, American Racing Mojave Teflon Wheels, ARB Bull Bar with custom MLO LED Light Pods, Bushwacker Cut-away fender flares, ARB Intensity Lights, ARB Air Locker, Re-geared, FWC Grandby model.

It was nice to meet Matt and his crew along with Tom from FWC last Saturday. Good luck with the dealership guys!

Rocking it on the east coast, way to go MLO. I can't wait to get my reg cab and Grandby hooked up.

Thanks for stoking the fire boys.

Back
Top Bottom