Great Bobcat

Toni

We have been travelling and living in an All Terrain Bobcat camper for two years. We popped up the roof and cooked on the stove for nearly 800 days in all weather conditions and everything is still working fine. We are sure we chose the best pop up camper. We love it.

I'm only on year two with my Bobcat, but I love mine too. I do see a flatbed camper in my future and you can bet ATC will get that call when the time comes.

We are also happy Bobcat owners- 4 years and counting. Welcome to the group. I'm with Frank- hope to see some trip reports and photos from your travels. :)

I have had my Bobcat for 3 weeks and 3 days, and I've not yet stopped grinning! I am extremely pleased with the build and the use. My wife went from "tentative" to "enthusiastic" overnight! (That is a very big deal by the way...). For me, it is the fulfillment of literally decades of dreaming, planning and saving, and has delivered on all my expectations and more! That's about as all out affirmative as I can make it!

Toni, thanks for your enthusiastic post and I echo the sediment - 800 days! Good for you! We are only past 210 but are hardly full time. We cannot say enough enough good things about our ATC and the guys that build them. :)

Back
Top Bottom