Great Trip By A Terrific person!

chnlisle

Post Master
Truck Camper Mag did a piece on on of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet and know. I have absolutely no vested interst other than Linda Norman is just a great person. If you ever meet her you'll know what I mean.

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/linda-norman:-three-goldens-to-alaska/

Jay, thank you for your kind words. Appreciate you letting the gang know about the article in TCM. Thanks to all of you I met at the Expo. You really helped me understand the new pop-up truck camper. My plan included the Expo as training in conjunction with the trip. It was so helpful, because people went out of their way to explain the in's and out's of the small off-road campers. I look forward to meeting you in the future. I enjoyed the Expo so much, I would like to return this Spring.

Linda, Bedford & Emmie

Linda,

Congratulations on completing such a fantastic trip. And welcome to WTW. My wife and I were camped next to Jay and offered to watch Bedford and Emmie for you. We have a soft spot for Goldens and yours are adorable. The ramp is a good idea as we had to lift our senior girl in and out of the camper. Didn't have to bribe her with food, though. ;)

Happy camping, Ted

Back
Top Bottom