Grrrr Spot

craig333

Riley's Human
Purchased a spot 2. No problem with it, was on sale and everything. Problem is it was advertised with a $50 mail in rebate. I get the form and its a $50 prepaid visa card. I feel ripped off. I don't want to be forced to buy more crap. I want the cash. Plus I've had nothing but frustrations using those cards. Almost none of the places I wish to use them at accept them. Okay enough ranting. Off to send a nasty gram to spot. CC the bbb and my congressman.

Btw, I have nothing against their using those cards if they wish. But its should be clearly stated how the refund is going to be made so I can make a decision on whether that is acceptable to me.

Maybe you can sell it to someone for a $50? :rolleyes:

Seems like there is a place on the 'net that buys these things, but I can't remember the name. Worth a search though.

Craig use it when you go food shopping, that is what I have done. The bill seems to be always more than $50. I tell the person I'm going to swipe a visa gift card and tell them credit not debit, then I pay the balance with cash or credit card. Walk away and it is spent. All the Visa rebate cards I have gotten have been spent with no troubles. It is the way companies are going and using a third party to run it. Good luck, and enjoy the Spot.

Back
Top Bottom