Guessing a drain?

Jamesiam

I noticed a few days ago that I seem to be missing a drain possibly on underside of camper. Enclosed are two pictures, one being a type of reference point. I tried putting in a screwdriver to pull down said drain but nothing gives, also I couldn't see exit from inside of camper, I just might have to pull paneling off yet once again.

Can someone please tell me what this drain is for, and possibly a pic so I can run down to hardware store for possible replacement?

P.S. camper is going back on today, first stop lake Oroville 3/31 - 4/4, second trip New Melones 4/13-4/18, but I'll put that info and pics under trip reports!

Attachments

• hole in camper 2.jpg
    hole in camper 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 136
  • hole in camper.jpg
    hole in camper.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 137
I noticed a few days ago that I seem to be missing a drain possibly on underside of camper. Enclosed are two pictures, one being a type of reference point. I tried putting in a screwdriver to pull down said drain but nothing gives, also I couldn't see exit from inside of camper, I just might have to pull paneling off yet once again.

Can someone please tell me what this drain is for, and possibly a pic so I can run down to hardware store for possible replacement?

P.S. camper is going back on today, first stop lake Oroville 3/31 - 4/4, second trip New Melones 4/13-4/18, but I'll put that info and pics under trip reports!

that's the drain for your water tank....

Here's some mods you can do..

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2769/page__hl__drain__fromsearch__1

Thank you Snider, I'll give it a whirl

You're welcome.
On my Grandby . I just have that plastic drain valve clocked with the outlet facing straight out (perpendicular from the camper wall) so I can open it to wash my hands or get my head wet after a long dirt bike ride.. Fill the dog water bowl etc.

Back
Top Bottom