Hallmark Cuchera/UTe XL

mtnjp

I was looking for help in Southern Ca. We are looking for a Hallmark pop up with a wet bath, the Cuchera or UTE XL. I was wondering if anyone who owns one would be interested in letting us take a look at it. We are willing to travel and will throw in case of beer for 1 hour of your time :D My wife and I are setting up a travel rig for our Ram 3500 CCLB. We are just going back and forth between a pop up and hard side, the age old dilemma...... Thanks for your consideration, Keith

I'm a little far away for you to take a look (Reno) but happy to answer any questions you might have. I've got an Everest (same as UTE but different rear boxes) on my 2014 Ram 3500 CCSB and we love it. Its very well matched to the truck and we have never regretted the pop-up, and we've camped all 4 seasons.

Vic said:
I'm a little far away for you to take a look (Reno) but happy to answer any questions you might have. I've got an Everest (same as UTE but different rear boxes) on my 2014 Ram 3500 CCSB and we love it. Its very well matched to the truck and we have never regretted the pop-up, and we've camped all 4 seasons.
Thanks Vic, I'm sure I'll have some questions soon, might take you up on that.

Even farther away in Seattle, but I have a K2 (8' with cassette toilet, no shower) and happy to answer any questions too. Very happy with the camper, worth every penny we spent on it.

If you want to come to New Mexico I have a 2003 Ute. I'd be happy to show it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_1254 - downsized.JPG
    IMG_1254 - downsized.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 197
Back
Top Bottom