Hallmark Guanella LS vs LX

catdoc2

Can anyone explain to me the difference between these two? We are looking for a used Hallmark to replace our current Hallmark UTE. It will go on a Ford 8' bed truck. Many of the Guanellas are curently on short beds, but the website says the Guanella is for short or long bed. On some we can see a clear demarcation of the trim and "boxes" that could proabably be taken out and others not. I have yet to figure out a pattern to see if that variation applies to the LS or the LX?
Thanks!

not sure of the difference from LS v LX, but if you have a long bed, you'll need to find a Guanella built for a long bed. If built for a short bed the overhang wont fit.

Thanks so much for the info. That was my guess, but not sure it's panned out in ads. However, those are owner posted so.... Funny about the "call Hallmark" comment. We've done that twice over the past couple of years (my husband, so not first hand, but he's a pretty friendly laid back guy) and I've emailed once either about our camper or whether they could do some work (add outside shower/water heater) to a used one we were considering purchasing. All three encounters have been either very unpleasant or brusque to the point that we don't even want to buy any of the used ones they have at their site. Outfitter has been the opposite. I guess we'll try again and hope we get a friendly person?

Back
Top Bottom