Handheld shower wand

I designed my entire shower around a tankless water heater and a dedicated pump mounted in the sink cabinet. I measured the PSI, flow, heat, etc. before making the installation permanent.

CWD.

cwdtmmrs said:
I designed my entire shower around a tankless water heater and a dedicated pump mounted in the sink cabinet. I measured the PSI, flow, heat, etc. before making the installation permanent.

CWD.
Sounds like a very nice system!

But, not something most of us with the factory shower option can readily/easily adapt too. Thus, I looked for alternative. The best bang for the buck seemed to be starting with the spray head.

Advmoto18 said:
Sounds like a very nice system!

But, not something most of us with the factory shower option can readily/easily adapt too. Thus, I looked for alternative. The best bang for the buck seemed to be starting with the spray head.
Any feedback from field testing?

Just returned home from a near month long trip to MT and ID. We slept in the Hawk except for when camping off the motorcycles.

IMO, the upgraded shower wand is a huge improvment over the white FWC factory installed wand. The ports in the handle induce a venturi effect upon the water stream greatly increasing water psi at the shower head. I did not measure water consumption during showers, but, I did not notice the need to fill the water tank any more often than with the factory wand.

I consider the upgrade well worth the minimal investment.

I did install the wand on the FWC factory water line. This allowed me to use the shower hose/wand fixture installed on the Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom