Happy New Year To All WTW Family

Thank you DD and Happy New Year to you too. If 2011 is a good as 2010, we should all be grateful. John D

So what are your New Year's resolutions :D Only travel with top down, only attempt to lift roof when unlatched, make sure rear door is closed......

So what are your New Year's resolutions Only travel with top down, only attempt to lift roof when unlatched, make sure rear door is closed......

Don't think I have forgotten to put the top down, but have forgotten to do the latches. I'll start that as resolution #1. Have driven off with the back door open. Only discovered it when we stopped for gas. That would be #2.

I always walk the campsite as my last thing before leaving. So I have no excuse for leaving an axe and our step stool in camp this last week. Resolution #3 is to leave camp with all our equipment. :oops:

I hope we all have a good year!

I hope that in 2011 I don't repeat the bonehead move I made at the end of 2010 -- when leaving Great Basin National Park two days ago: I left the camper keys sitting on the rear bumper as I drove off. Of course, they were no longer there when I stopped in Ely. At least, I left the camper unlocked...but damn that was stupid of me!
angry.gif

Not that I carry any serious valuables in the camper that need locking...but I always worry that a homeless person will move in back there while I'm in the supermarket stocking up.
tongue.gif

Looking back at 2010 I can say it was a very good year. I was lucky enough to have met more folks from this site. And I was able to get in some truly wonderful wandering. So I wish you all a very happy New Year and hope to see you on the road.

mike

If someone is honking at you just pull over and close, latch, insert, whatever it is you forgot.

My resolution is to find and fix my leak, and just go. Spending way too much time at home.

Back
Top Bottom