Happy Thanksgiving

billharr

I hope all my WTW friends are able to spend the day with family and enjoy the day.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Bill

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

"...you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant."

Where it all started.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Frank

Attachments

• road trip 05 059.jpg
    road trip 05 059.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 70
  • road trip 05 060.jpg
    road trip 05 060.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 74
  • road trip 05 063.jpg
    road trip 05 063.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 71
  • road trip 05 162.jpg
    road trip 05 162.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 66
Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

"...you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant."

Where it all started.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Frank
Wish I was there Frank-in Alices restaurant, but since i'm here in warm and sunny Suziville, happy T-day to all (go niners) and wonder when that snow storm will finially come?

Smoke

Happy Thanksgiving to my Western Friends, Bill, Frank, Ski and Stew, and to all on Wonder the West. Grilling Turkey on the Weber with snow. jd

Smokecreek1 said:
Wish I was there Frank-in Alices restaurant, but since i'm here in warm and sunny Suziville, happy T-day to all (go niners) and wonder when that snow storm will finially come?

Smoke
Not there Smoke. Sitting here in sunny Monterey.
Those shots are from a trip there in 05,the 40th thanksgiving,that's 40 thanksgivings ago.

It's quite a interesting place. The concert Arlo gives there ,at the beginning of October is wonderful.
Hope to get back next year for the 50th one.
Haven't flipped the 49ers on yet.
Eat lots of turkey and go out and do a snow/rain dance.
Maybe even sacrifice something. Anything that will bring us all some rain.
Frank

Yes, belated Happy Thanksgiving from us as well. We were far from anywhere in the Nevada desert doing our usual T-day turkey breast on the BBQ. Saw some new and interesting sights. Hope everyone else enjoyed their day too.

We just returned from a trip to the East Side doing the usual turkey breast on the Webber too! We are thankful to have this great group of folks to learn from and share our stories.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom